Information Session: June 24
Deputy Chief(s) and SPS Recruiting Team will speak about choosing a career in policing and what new recruits should know if considering a career with the Surrey Police Service.
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
Deputy Chief Hyland, Superintendent of Support Services and team leads for SPS Recruiting will speak about choosing a career in policing and what new recruits should know if considering a career with the Surrey Police Service. Information covered in this Info Session will include:
- overview on the SPS as an organization
- updates on hiring strategy and timelines
- the application process and requirements to be a police officer with SPS
- recommendations for potential applicants on how they can be preparing now for a career in policing
- career paths within policing
- overview of benefits and compensation
This is a livestream event that will take place using Microsoft Teams. A link to the livestream will be provided on the day of the event from this page.
Pre-registration is not required for this event.
A recording of the info session will be made available on the website, for those who are unable to view the livestream. A link to the recording will be accessible once the content has been processed.