Information session: new recruits
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
SPS Recruiting Team will speak about choosing a career in policing and what new recruits should know if considering a career with the Surrey Police Service. Information covered in this session will include:
- overview on SPS as an organization
- updates on hiring strategy, timelines and deployment date
- the application process and requirements to be a police officer with SPS
- recommendations for potential applicants on how they can be preparing now for a career in policing
- career paths within policing
- overview of benefits and compensation
A link to the livestream will be provided on the day of the event. Please see the blue box below.
Information sessions are mandatory for new recruits, registration information will be available closer to the event date.